Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Introductions! Get to know who we are...

I guess we're starting from the stern! Here's a few basic facts about each boat member so you can keep us straight as we start to post more often:
Katherine Robinson:
Age: 24
Began rowing: 2003, Everett Rowing Association
Undergraduate: Williams College '09
Currently living in...: Seattle, WA
...and rowing for: Pocock Rowing Center
Favorite Race Memory: Racing on Mercer Lake for the first time in 2006 and pulling off an upset as the first JV boat to medal at the DIII NCAA championships. It was an indescribable feeling and I end up thinking about it a lot while training there every day now!
On a rare afternoon off, you can find me...: doing a crossword puzzle if it's Sunday, reading entire books at Barnes and Noble without buying them, or watching favorite movies with my family.
Best pre-race food: vanilla Powerbars and CliffShots
Best post-race (and weigh-in) food: Pizza. It tastes good every time.
You will never see me...sky-diving. Ever. Falling from high places is my worst nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment