Monday, August 15, 2011

Introductions from 3 seat

It looks like its my turn to introduce myself, my name is Lindsey Hochman and I am 3 seat. With no technical responsiblilities like steering, or making calls, I just get to sit there and pull hard!!
Age: 27
Began Rowing: I began rowing in 2000 after taking a learn-to-row class with my mom
Undergrad: Colgate University '07
Currently living in: Seattle, WA
And rowing for: Pocock Rowing Center
Favorite race memory: Winning a bronze medal in the lw4x and the 2009 World Rowing Championships in Poznan, Poland
On a rare afternoon off you can find me: critiquing coffee and being a huge coffee snob at the various independent coffee shops in Seattle. I also LOVE spending time with my family and spoiling my two dogs Pepper and Sage.
Best pre-race food: chocolate covered espresso beans
Best post-race food: chips and salsa!
You will never see me: at a supermarket on a crowded sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment